* Scent Notes
leather-bound books. teakwood. smoky firewood.
You’d better watch out, I’m telling you why... Krampus is here to make you cry! Well, that’s assuming you’ve been bad this year. Half man, half beast, with a forked tongue to rival Gene Simmons, Krampus is here to take care of Santa’s leftovers. You know... the kids that didn’t quite make the cut. Just one whip of ol’ Krampus’ birchwood switch, and you’ll be wishing that you were lucky enough to get a lump of coal in your stocking.
* olive oil (olea europaea)
* coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
* water (aqua)
* sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
* sodium hydroxide (lye)
* castor oil (ricinus communis)
* shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
* fragrance (parfum)
* bamboo charcoal
* titanium dioxide
* iron oxide
Made in United States of America